Tuesday 2 June 2020

Post lockdown number 5

                                                                         
                                        Lockdown number 5
Hi bloggers, Last Monday we started a new slideshow and it looked really different. The thing that was special  last week was a because it was Samoan langue week so we did some talking in Samoan. I only did three slides because I wasn't at school because  I was sick. Last week was a really fun week and hope it ends up like this week as well. Thanks for reading my blog post and look at the slideshow below. Stay safe and have fun.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Leilah
    I’m Paige from Belfast School.
    I really enjoyed your lockdown creations!
    i really like the poster of the Warriors.
    You should try making more creations like Drawing!
    Bye keep up the great work please check out my blog by clicking on my name.


    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.