Friday 5 June 2020

Post lockdown number 5

Hi bloggers, Its me Leilah today I  am  blogging about my post lockdown number 5. My favorite  thing I did this week was eating pizza and ice blocks. Thanks to all the teachers that payed for all of us. We all love you what you do teachers and teach us for 6-5 years. If you want to look at my slideshow it below hope you like my slideshow and my blog post. Don't forget to comment you thoughts and what I can approve on it it.
Hope you like it
XOXO Leilah
Stay safe

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Leilah
    I’m Paige from Belfast School.
    I really enjoyed your lockdown creations take five
    i really like what you did that pizza looked really good!
    You should try making more creations like origami
    Bye keep up the great work please check out my blog by clicking on my name.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.