Wednesday 27 May 2020

lockdown diary

 Hi, bloggers for this past week the whole Te Waka Ako was editing our lockdown diary's that we had to do during lock down so we can learn at the same time.
We did 5 weeks of school learning like google meet and slideshows and other things. The lockdown took 8 weeks to go through to level 4 to  level 3 to level 2. lock down all happened in china but no body knows how Covid-19 happened. Lockdown was about when people stayed home and didn't go out unless it was for shopping and exercise but this virus was really strong so we stayed home for 8 weeks  .

 My favorite slide on the slideshow was when we got to make our slideshows. I put what I would do when we get back to school. The slideshow was fun to do and hard to do. We had to write in that same slideshow for TWO WEEKS !!!!. It was fun during lock down But now its time to do real work.  It was fun to spend time with my family and do lots of baking and stuff but now love to be with my friends and with other family out of my bubble. Now Covid-19 is part of history.

Ia manuia
(stay safe)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.