Wednesday 9 December 2020

Skateboarding

                                       🛹Skateboarding🛹


Hi bloggers, my name is Leilah. Today I am blogging about skateboarding. At skateboarding, we had two coaches named Ben and Laurence. During skateboarding we got to learn heaps of tricks such as 360 turns, tick tacks, balancing, how to stop, and parts of the skateboard. My favorite skill was balancing because when I was riding the skateboard and I didn't trip or fall off.

 The front of the skateboard was the nose and the back of the skateboard was the tail. If you wanted to ride a skateboard you had to wear a helmet at all times so you didn't break any of your bones. We played what's the time Mr Wolf to learn how to stop which was hard. We got to learn how to do a Willie jump, they were hard. A willie jump is when you make the skateboard lean on your feet and then you try and land on the board for three seconds. It was exciting to learn how to skateboard I had loads of fun. Can't wait to learn more.

BLOG YOU LATER🛹🛹🛹










No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.