Thursday 3 December 2020

Art coloring book๐Ÿ“˜๐Ÿ“˜✏✏



Hi bloggers, today I am blogging about our fun activity from the    Summer Learning Journey art coloring book. In the middle block Mr Margret came into the classroom to talk to us about art coloring book online. On the art coloring book website is famous art that you can color in. I picked the Moon masque. I tried to make it similar which was really tricky because there were lots of different colors to pick from. It was really inspiring for me to create my own kind of work. Can you guess which one I made. If you want to have a go link is down below. Hope you have fun with this tool and maybe inspire you.


                                                                                                         


                                                                                                         






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.