Monday 4 May 2020

forts!!!


Hi bloggers , its me Leilah and today i'm going to show you my fort. in te waka ako we had to make forts and then show it to your class. I built my fort in my room because it had a lot of room and it had all the things I needed to build my fort. I called it the agentcy 2000 for short shark. I used 3 blankets 5 pillows teddys 1 sheet and my chromebook. at the meeting I was amazed from other peoples forts and they were all different. during the fort progress we had to fill in a slide show to show our plans and what material we needed.
          so ya that's what we did in week 3
          keep safe!!!
                                                                  here is a link to the fort slideshow

show me your fort

3 comments:

  1. Hi Leila, what a fun learning activity! I have seen lots of Te Waka Ako's forts. I'm amazed at the many different designs, shapes and inside set ups. Your fort looks nice and cozy. The part I can see looks a bit like a teepee. My brother and I were very keen fort builders, and usually made a fornt under our big dining table. We would have one side each. It would get very full of our treasures. We would bring more and more things in. It took aaaaaages to break it down and put everything away. We sure packed loads of things in!
    What were the measurements of your fort, and did you find the length, width and height or combine them to find the area of your fort?
    Maybe you could share your plan and the measurements, on your blog.
    Keep up the awesome work and keep the awesome blogging up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Leilah, it's so fabulous to see that you engaged in this activity with so much enthusiasm. It was certainly interesting to see that all the forts were so different and yet had many things in common at the same time. I like that you took your teddies into the fort with you, I put my teddies away a few months ago when someone came to visit and used our spare room, but I think it's time to put them out again...especially as Ty likes to snuggle with them while he is sleeping!
    What was the best thing about working in your fort?
    Keep up the blogging Leilah, it's an awesome way to feel connected to our team while we are having to work away from school. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment miss mcgrath . I so cute how ty is snuggling with your teddys. what kind of teddies do you have?

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.