Wednesday 18 December 2019

Day 3: team players

Hi blogger I'ts me Leilah today I'm blogging about 3 super powers. The question was If you could have 3 super powers what would it be and explain why. So my super powers would be super speed so I Can get to school quickly and I can win in athletics, the other power would be you can talk to animals and my last power would be making people be quiet so I can focus on my work. I wish I had these powers for real. Thanks guys and gals for reading my blog bye!!!

4 comments:


  1. Kia ora Leilah :)

    Thank you for posting about the three superpower you’d choose - I really enjoyed reading them. I like how you’ve said the reasons for choosing these particular superpowers. It would be pretty cool to be able to run super fast wouldn’t it! I am trying to run a 5km at the moment and it’s so hard - my lungs and body get so tired! Do you like doing athletics or other sports?

    If I was to choose a superpower I would choose teleportation too, because then I could travel the world and not have to pay for flights!

    Thanks for making a great post! Have a brilliant day,
    Eliza :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leilah.
    I very like your blog post.
    Hope you do more SLJ so I can read them every weekend.
    If you want to see my blog here it is.
    https://wpsizumim.blogspot.com/
    Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leilah, it's good to see that you have the skills for blogging. Maybe while we are experiencing the lock down in NZ, you could continue to blog about your learning. a good starting point would be the 'Getting To Know You' form that we all completed at the beginning of this year. I shall look forward to reading your future posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Leilah It's me Aamena from Manukau. Great Job! Make sure to do more Summer Learning Journey then you can get the Prizez! Keep up the great work! If you want to vist my blog go to wpsaamenas.blogpost.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.