Tuesday 17 December 2019

Day 1 : exploring the world

Hi bloggers today I'm blogging about a activate on Summer Learning Journey. The question about day 1 was if you were invited on a boat with Nainoa and you can only list 10 kinds of food what would it be but the was no fridge or freezer. I choose out of all the food in the world lasagna, cheeseburger, butter chicken, Samoa coco layca, knoppers, crackerling, jumpy's, taro chips, cupcakes, chocolate. I choose these food because their my favourite. Thanks for reading my blog have a amazing day. 

2 comments:

  1. Namaste Leilah,

    Thank you for doing week one, day one, activity one! The food items you’ve listed sound delicious, I'm so glad you chose all of your favourite foods! I would definitely take butter chicken too, it’s so yum! I’m really interested to know what Samoa coco layca and knoppers are? I’ve never heard of them before :)

    Have you ever spent time in a canoe or kayak? Do you think you’d like to do a three-week ocean voyage?

    Keep up the awesome mahi! I look forward to reading more of your posts over the summer.
    Eliza :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Leilah,

    What a fabulous blog post! Your blog post had lots of detail and was interesting. I liked how you didn't add to many writing on your blog post. Maybe next time you could think about adding some pictures so when readers see the post they know what it's about! But apart from that, great post leilah. Happy holidays and blog ya later!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.