Friday 8 November 2019

the best day of my life...

Hi bloggers, Monday the 4th of November the whole Te Waka Ako did the best thing out of the whole year. We did a L-C-S learn create share. My favourite thing out of the whole thing was making butter because I could make butter a easier way. My group was Pao, Manisha, Nikhil. It was funny because the whole way Nikhil said he hated butter. So me, Manisha and Pao we're the only ones who ate it. I loved it but I'm not sure about the others. If you want to make butter just follow the steps below. Thanks for reading my blog post have a great day.

1. Put liquid cream.

2. Shake the jar.

3. Put the butter in a bowl.

4. Take the butter milk out.

5. Then  your done.

You can but it on buns and  scrones
you can put it on anything




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.