Friday 29 November 2019

Choir

Hi blogger and welcome back to my blog, for this blog post I'm am blogging about Choir. We have been working for the consent. I was so exicted I kept on looking out the window to see if I can remember the places I spotted  we went to the town hall the first time. I felt nervous and exicted at the same time.  When everyone was here  a lady led us to the seats  nexts to the toilets. Then our choir trainer Miss McGrath in her flash dress we went to the suffer room and waited Mr Lambert. When we got to the stage we all saw our familys and extended family. We sang 14 songs then we went back to the supper room  for our parents to pick us up. After that we went to Buger King to get food and I saw another student from Hay Park he said she loved Choir more then me. Thanks for reading my blog have a great day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.